Sunday, October 9, 2011

how great is our God?

I'm reading Francis Chan's Crazy Love right now. The book begins by having me contemplate the awesomeness of our God. As we sang at Momentum today, How great is our God?

So much greater than I can ever comprehend.
So much more loving than I can ever accept.
So much wiser than any being that has ever walked this Earth.
So much more creative than the most complex piece of life.
My human mind will never be able to fathom the holy, eternal, all-knowing, and all-powerful God that knows me so intimately he can distinguish the smallest molecule of my existence.
So loving is this God, in that he knows these details, who owns and created this universe so that we could please Him.
I will never be enough, but I am enough because I was made to be His.

No comments:

Post a Comment