Saturday, January 19, 2013

daily time with God

I'm trying to be better this year about spending time with God daily and also praying and reading the Bible. I need to be better about it. My word of the year is "discipline" - trying to be a better disciple of Jesus and also be disciplined in my spiritual growth as well as many other areas, including physical, financial, etc.

I want to write more here, and be more creative as well. It's helpful for me to write - I've been trying to keep a written journal, but it might be easier to type it out!

I've been struggling with a few things lately, not quite ready to talk about it here, but I'm hoping to get to a place where I can open up, maybe here, but especially with God.

1 comment:

  1. I know you will get to that place with God! God, I pray for Melissa and her struggles. I pray that you would comfort her and hold her in your arms. I pray that she feels the comfort of your arms around her. Amen

    ReplyDelete